Today I’m six.
Dad woke up this morning and sang Happy Birthday to me while I lounged in bed – what else would you expect if you were The Princess. I don’t know how to tell him, but he shouldn’t give up his day job for a singing career.
People talk to me all the time and they think I understand what they’re saying. What I listen and pay attention to is anything that has to do with treats and food. So, since it’s my birthday today (in case you forgot already), please don’t be shy with gifts of steak, steak, steak or perhaps steak. In case you’re wondering what I might like, may I suggest steak, on the rare side, please.
On to more serious note: Though I may seem young, I’m quite philosophical. Here are a few choice treats I’ve learned:
- More nuzzling, wiggling and kisses and less growling, barking and biting makes a better world.
- There’s nothing better than a nice nap (except maybe some rare steak).
- Diamonds are not a girl’s best friend – I am.
- Yes, you can knit a sweater with my hair (Dad’s just lazy).
- And, always, take the time to stop and smell the steaks.